Monday, November 28, 2011

#StudentLyfe P.S. follow me on Twitter (@keegandalf)

The end of the semester is so incredibly close.

I'm super excited for Christmas break.

Friends, Family, Relaxation, Snowboarding...


and REAL FOOD!

Living on a budget is not always the funnest thing. I'm actually surprised at how quickly I adapted to life without having my parents there to do everything for me.

Well, not everything. But the important things.

Like cooking and buying groceries.

I think what I'm looking forward to the most has gotta be the chance to slow down and take a break from everything.

Well I guess not everything.

I'm most likely going to be working a lot of hours over christmas break. But I'll get a break from research papers and annotated bibliographies and projects worth half your grade.

I'm actually incredibly stressed out by school right now.

Which is saying a lot because I don't get stressed out to easily.

Take grade 10 for example. I did 70 units in 8 days in june.

For those of you readers that didn't go to Carroll, that's the equivalent of 2 five credit courses and 2/3rds of a three credit course.

I wasn't stressed nearly as much as I am now.

I just can't wait for it to all be over so I can prepare to do it again next semester... and the semester after that... and the semester after that... and the semester after that.... and the semester after that.... and the semester after that... and the semester after that.

And then for the rest of my life.

Awesome.

Except I'm actually really excited to see where I end up in the future.

Okay I gotta not be blogging and finish my plethora of projects.

I'm in essay writing mode.

Mixed with caffeine and apple cider.

Later Internet.

1 comment: