Sunday, November 6, 2011

Geek Chic.

Alright so I think it's time to geek out a little bit.

First off, I got a job at the Lego store.

Which is great because I am seriously in need of money. I just got some scholarship money in the mail so that makes next semester a whole lot easier.

It's also great because of how much I love Lego. Especially the Star Wars lego. Not gonna lie I think that's indirectly what got me the job.

My friend and I went into the Lego store a couple weeks ago and I was looking at the star wars lego.

"Got it, got it, got it, got it, got it, NEED IT!"

The Imperial Star Destroyer.




Beautiful, isn't she?

Yeah, I know.

The Lego  version has over 3000 pieces and is over a metre long. As I stared (wide eyed, mouth watering) one of the employees started a conversation with me.

We ended up talking about Star Wars Lego for about 20 minutes. He asked for my name and told me to apply.

A couple weeks later...

BOOM

I'm employed.

Moral of the story,

Always talk to strangers. Especially at children's toy stores.

And secondly the midnight release of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 is in 26 hours.

I CAN'T WAIT.

I'm kind of a huge loser when it comes to Star Wars, Lord of The Rings, and video games.

Yesterday I played Lord of The Rings: The Return of the King on my playstation 2 for roughly 4 hours.

What am I doing with my life?

Beating Lord of The Rings.

Duh.

So this month has been extra fantastic with regards to my super nerdy side.

Also season 5 of Chuck premiered.

It was great.

So to sum me up right now I would say that I demonstrate:

Geek Chic, In Hyperdrive.

Yeah, Hyperdrive. Like in the Millennium Falcon.

Be jealous.

Okay now I'm done.

Later Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment